Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Your vibe attracts your tribe

So ive been a dark and moody lately with my scrappy pages, so I though it was time to play with some colour.... Ive had this pic sitting in my pile of photos for a little while and was waiting for the right colour mood to hit me to use it... taken at a local scrapping fundraiser day, it capture some of my 'tribe' pretty well... 

So I started scrapping back when my daughter was about 2ish, so 8 years ago... Back then mixed media wasn't a 'thing' and clean cut scrapping, Making Memories and Kazzaz where pretty much the trend... my sewing machine, paint splatters, layers and texture were not received well by the 'masses' and I soon fizzled out. 

Hello 2015 and my first retreat with the super amazing Peta from Scrapbooking from Scratch. Here were these awesome ladies that were creating things I had only envisaged in my mind and I found myself singing to the heavens, I HAD FOUND MY TRIBE!!! and with it, my MOJO soon returned... 




 Here are a few of the awesome ladies Im honoured to know and create with... 







No comments:

Post a Comment