Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff November Challenge

'Stay Wild Moon Child'

I don't know about you but this challenge from Show Us Your Stuff couldn't have come at a better time... I have a moody Mr 15 that refuses to let me scrap pics of him, and a Miss 10 that I am kinda a little over scrapping at the moment (I love her dearly, but she features in 90% of my scrappy pics) 

This pic is one of 25 million I save to my phone while I'm trolling Facebook late at night in bed, and when this challenge came up I knew this was the pic I was going to use. 



Inspired by a YouTube video I watched, I've used a mixture of watercolour paints and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts to create the moon, with some random washi tape and a WOW Creations laser cut chipboard constellation. 

A really simple layout that uses minimal elements but has a big impact.. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Skai, I love your moon, and all the mixed media on here. Fabulous layout, thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete