Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Scrap the Girls November Sketch

- SLIPKNOT 2016 - 
- He might be a complete idiot when he's wasted - 
- But I love him -


So over at Scrap the Girls this month they have a super fun sketch challenge, and well... I started out with a vintage inspired page with a photo of my grandmother and somehow ended up with this... Its not a true 'scrap the girls page' as it somehow ended up featuring my bonehead husband. 

We had a friend 'try' and take a picture of us together as we made our way into the Arena to see my most favourit-ist bad ever - SLIPKNOT- and this is what I got.... not a picture to hang on the wall, but captures us pretty well... Jimmy being an idiot wasted and me grinning like an idiot oblivious to his shenanigans... 






While I cant enter this into this months challenge, I did have fun playing along... Head on over to the Scrap the Girls blog HERE and check out all the super talented chicks on their Design team... 


No comments:

Post a Comment